We’re growing fast, so are always on the lookout for the very best creative, skilled and forward-thinking talent to join our expert team.
Since our founding, we have built a passionate and driven team of industry experts who live and breathe our mission to make film accessible to all.
The majority of our team are based in our South West HQ, working with our diverse range of clients, including some of the world’s biggest brands, to deliver projects nationally and internationally.
Experienced and skilful, our team consistently push the boundaries, delivering the highest standard purpose-driven content to our clients. Whether it’s our knowledgeable and skilled filmmakers and editors or our creative designers and production managers, do you have what it takes to join our world-class team?
So what’s in it for you?
Apart from our energetic, fun & friendly culture, our team enjoys:
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Development & training
- Compressed 4 Day working weeks, or early 4pm finishes dependent on role
- Regular company socials – anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no team-building torture.
- Summer and Christmas parties and of course, regular evenings out!
- A brilliant, fun team with strong banter!
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager
- Biannual appraisals with our Director’s
Are you in?
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with either a video based application or your CV and covering letter – don’t forget to include an interesting fact about you!