Very few people were prepared for the implications a global pandemic. Even fewer businesses were equipped for the repercussions.
But the dust has settled, both individuals and businesses persevere, and there are a number of steps you could be taking to ensure that you emerge from the current situation in a strong position – in some cases even stronger than before the outbreak.
We’ll show you:
• How consumer behaviour and media consumption is evolving
• Why your existing assets could be brand new marketing material
• How you can meet people’s needs in a meaningful way
• What marketing tools are at your disposal
• Which actions to avoid in the current climate
In other words, if you’re not sure how to respond to COVID-19, but know that you need to be proactive for the wellbeing of your business, then this is precisely the information that you should be reading.